View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 08:51 AM
Kyle May

So the owners are going to respect the fans and go down swinging? That's interesting. Usually a small-market team would trade off their soon-to-be-departing-FAs to retool and restock the farm system. I can definitely respect an owner not giving up on the season and giving the fans competitive baseball!

Jason Vargas was a potential target for the Indians about a month ago, but KC's resurgence and Cleveland's lack of put-away victories have probably taken Vargas off the market, at least to Cleveland. I don't know who we'll get or what we'll do, but this isn't Shapiro's Indians anymore. They'll most likely make a splash or two. We need a SP and BP help. I'd love to see us unload Carlos Santana to a sucker team.

I'm excited to see the Tigers sell everyone off. Same with the Tigers and Quintana/Frazier, although these Frazier-to-the-Red-Sox rumors need to stop.

It's going to be a 3-way battle for the AL Central between the Indians, Twins, and Royals. It's going to be interesting to see who does what.

- Hall of Famers
Progress: 318/340 (93.53%)

- Grover Hartley PC
Needs: T207 Anonymous Factory 25 Back, 1914 New York Evening Sun Supplements, 1917 D328 Weil Baking Co., and (possibly) 1917 Merchant's Bakery

- Jim Thome PC

- Cleveland Indians Franchise Hall of Fame