View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 03:45 PM
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Man, tough critic. Your franchise was in the gutter until he came back. You've been to three straight finals and won a title. I cannot believe you are knocking LeBron.

Seriously, WTF? LOL!

I'm not a huge Lebron fan, I generally root for whatever team he's playing against, and I get annoyed with many in the media to constantly compare him to Jordan............but seriously, WTF?

The guy never gets seriously hurt either, which automatically makes him better and more reliable then nearly every other star in the NBA. Add 217 Playoff games in his career. Has he EVER missed a playoff start?

Kyrie's a weirdo and a flat earther. He's eccentric to say the least, and he wants to be the alpha on a lesser team. That automatically crosses The Spurs off the list, because Pops not going to hand the keys to Kyrie, because he will likely want an unselfish PG in the mold of a Tony Parker.

Lebron's biggest flaw is he wants everybody to be his friend. Ironically he has 2 of the biggest loners in the NBA on his team in Kevin Love and Kyrie. That's why he's always lobbying for the Cavs to bring in his older buddies from other teams to fill up the bench.

Timberwolves might be a good spot for Kyrie where he can actually win, but no way they will give up one of their young stars for him. Only guy they might give up would be Jeff Teague, who they just picked up to fill the PG role.