View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 12:04 PM
Administrator

Default Vintagecardpricing - Billing warning.

Posted By: Arcade

Okay, I think this has crossed the line. I'm now receiving "prank" phone calls referencing this thread. I consider this harassment. At this point, I am requesting that my last name be deleted where it appears, or outright requesting Leon deletes the entire thread. I don't plan to continue posting in this forum after the conclusion of this thread.

VCP was in breach of their Terms and Conditions when they posted my name to this forum. I've been forthcoming with all other information, by choice, and it should have been my choice to adhere to this forums rules. My identity was not anonymous to VCP/Bobby when I made the thread. I would hope the non-anonymity rule was meant for the purpose of accountability, rather then ammunition for antagonizing posts.

It's also a little strange and violating to think that by being a customer who chose to bring critical comments to this forum about one companies accounting practices (which I characterized as a probable error), this made members feel entitled to make background investigations, and justified the wild accusations both directly or implied in an attempt to defame me beyond the scope of message board jabs. It was clear many didn't want to see this thread on the board, yet they're the ones who continue to bump it to the top and fan the flames.

Leon, I'm incredibly sorry this has cluttered up your forum, and apologize if any negative attention has been drawn to your board as a result. I was naive and didn't anticipate this would spiral as it did. It would be best for all parties involved if you could honor my request above.