View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 05:41 PM
Fr@nk Burke++

Default Watch your step

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefferyepayne View Post
This forum is the first one I always check but usually there isn't anything new posted. Maybe we should take a cue from the BB forums and have a set of common threads that we do on a periodic basis to generate interest and get more people engaged. Some that come to mind from reading the BB forums include:

* Show your pickups of the month (we've done this a few times so far but could do it every month)

* Show me your XXXXX. Pick a famous player and have people show their various cards for that player. With less FB cards than BB, these threads probably won't go as long or be as varied as BB is but we can try it out

* What's your Monster Vintage Football Number? Design a numbering scheme for a bunch of vintage football sets together and keep score as to how many of the total cards people have

* Discussions of major auctions going on and what's available from a football perspective

* Discussions on the most difficult sets / cards to obtain

jeff
MONSTER NUMBER (Patent pending) is a proprietary entity developed and managed by yours truly. "The Monster" is a specific reference to the T206 baseball card set. Any tangential reference or dissemination of this term without the express written consent of the owner (frankbmd) is strictly prohibited.

Monsters of the Midway (da Bears) not withstanding, application of this term to a pigskin collection would require appropriate licensing and fees to be determined by the Monster Board of Directors.

My lawyer is ..........

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.

Last edited by frankbmd; 04-25-2012 at 08:17 PM. Reason: sp