View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 04:04 PM
Chuck Tapia

here's a nice message from the seller when he was informed he was selling a horrible forgery for more than 100 times the the value, even if it was real....

"LOL wow your a joke, and if you did your research on the photo you will know it was from a signing for his Hall Of Fame induction in 1979, I have called the Baseball hall of Fame to reach their appraisal company which is based out of Boston MA..the company is called National Association of Appraisals..the number is 1-617-720-0332. I live 2 hrs from their so I drove down and they AUTHENTICATED the signature and said only about 500 of them exist. so just to let you know..its real and rare..and the value on the item ranges from 7,000.00 to about 25,000.00 (if it says HOF 1979) under the signature....you might want to think about what you call a FAKE before you know what your talking about...thanks- yaggas"

All this time I thought Mantle was inducted in 1974?....I think this dummy should do more research on "Operation Bullpen" and selling fake Mantles for $6,000 than to drive 2 hours to the National Associations of blundering idiots. Maybe a PSA quick opinion could have saved the boob a 2 hour trip to Dreamland.

Enjoy your fake buddy, better yet, list it at .99 cents and I bet it gets 50.00-60.00 from someone dumber than you, if that's at all possible. You are probably one of the more stupid indivduals I have come across on e-bay in nearly a month now.