View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 08:38 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klrdds View Post
It would depend if the pre-cert is a full letter COA or an AH Cert.
The way I understand Pre-Certified is that the TPA looks at a lot or a group of lots or items in a large lot for the AH and after a cursory look they give a rather generic opinion on the lot with a pre-cert status. Then the winning bidder can submit the item for a full official LOA from the TPA for an additional fee , or in the case of multiple item lots the winning bidder can submit some or all the items in that lot for a full LOA for an additional fee for each item . This way the TPA can gouge the winning bidder for more money , and their liability for items that they ultimately don't pass/cert is limited to basically nothing because of the "pre-cert" letter.
It would be interesting to see the type of pre-cert it is since I did not see it with the listing to determine what type it is (an AH or an item Pre -cert).
Ultimately I do not believe it would pass a full LOA because of the banana style so the TPA will make/take more money possibly from the winning bidder when he pays them for a full LOA and it gets rejected , unless they give a full LOA on this item which clears them but yet certifies and gives legitimacy to a potentially bogus / fake item.
And if this clears, you have a new company Authenticating...PSA Global. As I predicted...... That PSA will someday have the same reputation as Global.

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 08-03-2017 at 08:39 AM.