View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 10:12 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonD08 View Post
many of those ruths are only in the 1000-2000 range and would be required to get a big offer like seams..

I guess my 2% offer over Jason's turns out to be 0 since he offered 0....got to hand it to sean hes not all talk...

I have no interest losing $$ on a low grade collection. As for Sean a doubt he will follow through. If so take it and run Ralph. Nice collection and a lot of completion! Sean if you buy and flip it for profit you can call me on my stuff. Also I am hoping you followed up with Leon per our last phone conversation to shed light on what happened considering you had Leon call me with threat over suit. Perhaps you can clear my good name and water under the bridge. I can forgive and move on. Make this deal with Ralph then we can talk on my stuff.

Jason
it not a good start to clear your good name when you state you will pay 10% over sean..and basically implying sean is lowballing so you can make a blanket offer above ...then when he makes an offer now you say its so high you cant beat it....those positions a bit opposite...just saying....