View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonD08 View Post
1952- Are you one of Sean's midget bodyguards?

Sean- Nothing being re-hashed, why did you wait and call me a couple of weeks ago explaining that it was Greg's fault and you parted ways because of issues like mine all the while inquiring about a collection I still had. But you seem to forget you had Leon call me and threaten lawsuit etc etc. Yes maybe bad on Leon, but bad on you as well. Bad on me for sending Greg your cards. If I were you I would take what cash you have and invest in real estate because your card knowledge is lacking as well as your ethics in business and dealing with people. In my experience, if you have limited knowledge in a field you would like to get into to, you must conduct business ethically and as polite and follow through with return calls or emails. Otherwise you get cut from business with that person or franchise. If you have all of the knowledge and short on ethics and cough, then you will soon find yourself black-balled perhaps from a great source of wealth. Just my 2 cents. Take it and spend it however you wish.

Jason
To say you put a spin on events is an understatement. I'm beginning to think you are a compulsive liar.