View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 12:43 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawpawdiv9 View Post
I saw it, its the new guy-same name here fellow asking about CJ's in the B/S/T section.
He made a few bad responses towards Peter & Don ...maybe that's why he is getting the silent treatment and moved elsewhere, just my observational guess.
Interesting. So the good thing about this forum's registration rules, is that the phone can be picked up when need be, to see what someone is thinking. I just spoke to Micah (hi Micah).... (Crackerjack8Joshua?)

He asked me a few days ago why we couldn't have a CrackerJack Section in the BST areas? I told him there wasn't enough specific threads or posts to have it's own area. So he went over there and said what he did, taking what I said out of context. I told him that wasn't cool as what he said (publicly) was out of context. Oh well, worse things have been said or done. And had I remembered this is who it was, and our conversation, I might not have even started a thread in the first place. It's still out of context but not out of left field, as I initially thought.

Last edited by Leon; 08-18-2018 at 04:12 PM. Reason: clarification