View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehoodedcoder View Post
yes. even if you didn't pay for delivery confirmation. the post office still scans their packages.

they may not be super willing to fork over the information but it is possible if you get the right guy...on the right day to get you a print out verifying it was delivered.

kevin
This information is not even usable by post office employees and only gets pulled when a package is lost (even then they will not release it, just pull it up). I go to the post office about 5 times a week and speak with the managers/employees fairly often.

ANY ITEM SOLD VIA PAYPAL needs to have tracking. Under $250= Delivery Conf over $250= Signature Conf. If you do not have that and the buyer files a claim you will lose EVEN IF THEY ARE LYING.

I'm sorry but even if you offer free shipping you need to track it.... This is why I very rarely sell on e-bay and consign just about everything - you don't have to handle these problems.

Scott if the buyer says they didn't receive the goods you are SoL.... That's just how paypal works. Hope they do the right thing...

Last edited by Sean1125; 07-13-2013 at 06:02 AM.