View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 08:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Zipper View Post
You created a thread linking to the article, therefore the presumption is you think it is something of value. Something worth sharing with the community at large.

What you shared was an article with one quote (that could be fabricated or completely out of context) surrounded by paragraphs of unsupported puffery.

I thought for a moment, since you thought it was important enough to share, you might be aware of some supporting facts behind the article.

Like, who are all these great sellers who have been banned from eBay? Supposedly there are so many the number would "shock" us all. You must know at least one, right?

of course it is of value. the former head of ebay fraud division said out loud what a lot had been thinking.

out of context? "they suck" is out of context? What kind of context would you say that where it actually doesn't mean that "they suck"

"they suck" means "they suck"

"they suck" must refer to their spelling abilities.

i didn't write the article, so i dont know the sellers they are talking about.

I provided a link to an article and you are asking me for info about sellers on ebay?

I didn't write it dude.

It's not slam against gonzalez, he was right, i agree with his statement, he had courage to tell it like it is.

Last edited by travrosty; 08-15-2012 at 08:37 AM.