View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 06:37 AM
T!.m H.
Tim Hu,nt

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanTown View Post
Im leary on all autographs unless its a cancelled old bank check or something along those lines. Good Forgeries are near impossible to detect. Then you have websites like this where you can buy fake items ready mislead people. I almost bought this on eBay until running into this site. I actually messaged the seller and they pulled the listing and said thank you for pointing out.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/4728046...CABEgKN-PD_BwE
Just hit the link for the Etsy item and shows the listing still up and that seller still has 3 left for sale... smh..

Actually if you click on the picture and go read item description seller mentions and I quote," All of my cards are antiqued to give that perfect vintage look. Every card will be shipped with a penny sleeve and top loader or in a screw down case if listed as so and shipped securely in a bubble envelope. If you spend $15 or more use coupon code HAPPYNEWYEAR2016 at checkout to receive 30% off your entire order."

No not a good seller I'm afraid - a scammer...
Successful B/S/T deals with asoriano, obcbobd, x2dRich2000, eyecollectvintage, RepublicaninMass, Kwikford, Oneofthree67, jfkheat, scottglevy, whitehse, GoldenAge50s, Peter Spaeth, Northviewcats, megalimey, BenitoMcNamara, Edwolf1963, mightyq, sidepocket, darwinbulldog, jasonc, jessejames, sb1, rjackson44, bobbyw8469, quinnsryche, Carter08, philliesfan and ALBB, Buythatcard and JimmyC so far.

Last edited by chalupacollects; 07-24-2019 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Evidence of scam...