View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 08:19 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Mark, . I would go for full name if it did not cost more. I had every player sign there full name the only one that turned me down was Ken Griffey Jr. I liked the fact that it was a little bit different. If I had a chance to ask any one that played it would be will you sign your full name. I also said how about the people that pay fifty for a hundred dollars just to have ROY,MVP and so on. I think they are crazy but look at priceing today. If guy like Ruth and Ott where alive today you dont think they would charge the same. I think it was about fifteen years or more ago I bid on full name Gehrig check. It went for over $14,000 I have no idea what it would sell for today. Yes Trout could break a leg who cares? Why does a Gehirg ball sell for so much? He did not sign. So if you had a full name Gehrig ball it would sell for five hundred thousand or more. Why because you have never seen one in your life or Mel Ott or Ruth. I am just saying if it does not cost more go for it. If you remember Joe D never signed and the money came rolling in. Now look at what is worth today. If You had a Joseph Paul Dimaggiio ball
joed.jpg

No I have never heard Pee Wee Resse sing but if it is anything like Pee Wee Herman I would shut it off.

Last edited by shelly; 05-30-2013 at 09:03 PM.