View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 11:07 AM
Jeffrey Lichtman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
Thx. Never did business with David but will keep an eye out.

I tried a thread a few weeks ago where people could identify some lesser known/hyped eBay seller for exactly this reason . . . .to see if some small guys out there deserved public kudos and see if somehow I was missing someone good. Unfortunately my thread blew up in a matter of minutes when I identified a seller that at least one other person had in their sights and pounced all over. I guess that's my fault in not having encyclopedic knowledge of every grievance anyone has ever had on the board about a seller since day 1 of Net 54.
Steve, I'm not sure if you have a learning disability or not but that's not even remotely what happened. I didn't have that seller "in [my] sights" or have some specific grievance with him. HE IS A MAJOR DEALER WHO WAS BANNED BY SGC AND PSA FROM SUBMITTING CARDS BECAUSE HE REPEATEDLY TRIED TO SNEAK ALTERED CARDS PAST THEM AND WHICH RESULTED IN THE FBI CONFISCATING THE ALTERED CARDS. Does this sound like a minor personal issue? Or a major, hobby-wide issue which people have the right to know about? That you were a coward and immediately removed your initial post is your issue, not mine -- you certainly didn't respond as aggressively about the information I provided back then as you are now. And you didn't need to have an "encyclopedic knowledge" of the hobby to know what had occurred -- just need to open your ears and shut your mouth on occasion and something might actually get through to your brain.

Last edited by calvindog; 05-20-2017 at 11:08 AM.