View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 12:38 PM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanksfan09 View Post
I appreciate all the thoughts and comments, keep em coming... I just don't see anything that would make me question them not being produced by Topps. After that, I have no idea.
I trust they are Topps, I just have a bunch of cards like this that are the result of an employee walking out the door with a pocket of oddballs. Usually they sell to a dealer who parts them out. That would explain the seller having such a large quantity.

For those backdoor cards value is in the eye of the beholder. If they are visually exciting people can chase them on a individual basis.

In the case of autos and chase cards, Topps always keeps some extra around in case of shipping damage or customer complaints for replacement. They are not meant to see the public eye, but many have over the years. These are destroyed after the product leaves shelves.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.