View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 06:00 AM
Brett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
You just registered today, are in the UK according to your email and phone number, and are selling a very nice card. I hope you can supply some hobby references or other assurances to whomever your prospective trade partners are, since you are so new here? Nothing personal but we are always leery of new folks with bigger ticket cards for sale. thanks.

Hi Leon,

Although I'm based in the UK and I'll be the first to admit I'm not an avid card collector, I bought the card a few years ago as an investment and I'm pleased to say that its gone up in value (which I thought it would do).

Don't worry, I would be a little sceptical as well. My sole purpose for signing up to this website is to promote the card I'm selling.

I actually originally bought the card from an American on ebay and if I'm being honest with you, he was sceptical at first because he told me he had been ripped off previously and at first only wanted to sell the card domestically.

For my protection and yours I would sell it on ebay and it would be sold via paypal.

If you are interested, please PM me your email address and I will also send over some pictures or if you even want to, we can have a skype video chat and I'll show the card via that platform.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,

Brett

Last edited by brettbrett88; 05-11-2017 at 06:20 AM.