View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 06:06 PM
Christopher Williams

[QUOTE=Michael Frost;1198124]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
I am sure these where not your letters of authenticity.

Shelly, this is old news that has been straighted out a long time ago. It would be the same as me "saying that you are a two bit con man that was a rat and went to prison over selling fake autographs." I do not know what your issues with me may be but I am sure jealousy would have a lot to do with it. I never tried to correct any of yours or Christopher's mistakes and I am not looking to steal the spot like or have my name on TV and Blog sites. I am a successful leader in the autograph industry and I have all the proof and credentials need to prove my point. You and the other half ass experts and trouble makers can continue your games and have your fun. Just know that you and Chris are the reason nothing is being done about the fake autographs all over the Internet and throughout the industry. If you would have some credibility and use facts instead of making a fool out of yourself and talking rumors, and stories without facts, knowledge or evidence you maybe would be heard or taken seriously. What your fight is with me is still hard to understand but I can assure you can not play in the same game as me.
So you bringing up Shelly's past (14 years) isn't old news?