View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 08:30 AM
And.rew Whi.te

Quote:
Originally Posted by glynparson View Post
I am sorry but I strongly disagree with you. those cards absolutely look properly graded to me and I do not feel they would have graded higher with psa in fact I feel two have a shot at being lower not higher from psa. Just one man’s opinion but i have had thousands and thousands of cards graded by them.
Thanks for your comments (and other's comments as well).

Honestly, I am not crazy upset at the grades but I did expect them to be higher based on those same cards I had seen in the past that had been graded by SGC and others. I will certainly accept the grades as I do plan on having these cards stay in my collection but I have learned one lesson here through all of this. I have been a raw card collector for 40+ years and it appears I need to stay that way. I saw these cards and thought they would be my chance to see how good my grading eye really is in terms of having cards slabbed but it appears my grading eye just isn't that good!

As someone else said in response to my post, I will now look for cards already graded if I intend to have slabbed cards in my collection because it seems the grades I tend to gravitate to are much cheaper already graded than buying raw and hoping to win the jackpot.

Thanks for your comments everyone!