View Single Post
Old 06-22-2019, 05:52 PM
Scott M.@.r.k.s.

Picked up another "low grade/high eye appeal" card for my Mantle display I'm working on.

I've been chipping away at this for a few months. Its taken longer than expected due to a couple "life issues", but i'm just about ready to bring everything to get it "pieced together".

I'd been looking for a couple "outside - the - box" items, and not your normal run of the mill basic Mantle run cards, combined with keeping the cost down on my project.
I always liked this particular image, for a variety of reasons.
Not only does he look happy, (which he did NOT always) , but I wanted something that dated itself from back in that time frame, not just another Mantle card.
One of these Post issues was right in my wheelhouse.

Down to needing 2 more items, then I'll be finished.

Got this for a measly $40 + shipping, so for that price and eye appeal, I couldn't resist.

This is going to have to be freed from its slab.
I've cracked out a couple PSA cards.....any tips on breaking this one out?

Successful deals with - "HCV123"/Howard Chasser, "ejstel" , "mzljapan" , "aronbenabe" , "Santo10Fan" , " Robextend", "rjackson44", "Wanaselja", "eliminator", "Dboneesq" , "Oneofthree67", "Lucas00", "ccre" , "D. Bergin" and several others.