View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 07:52 PM
Tom
T0m Rus.so

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtrain View Post
After faking his own death, Elvis changed his identity so he could continue his work with the CIA. He took all of the Negro League cards with him to a very special place. Someday, he will reveal himself and bring back the cards.
Oops! I made the mistake of quoting a remark made by "the Dorskinds" about one having as much chance of having Father's Day dinner with Elvis as finding an undiscovered Negro League card set. My response was in fun and not at all intended to be critical of Bruce.

Today, I get this Private Message:

"Whilst we are quite certain that you were at the end of the line when it came to distributing grey matter, before you are so quick to be critical, you should note we have one of the largest early Negro League collections in the country. We have donated a number of items to the Negro League Hall of Fame and our collection has been seen in a number of museums and books.

Perhaps your problem is you are drug attic like Elvis. Do let us know when the Big Train gets back on the track.
Bruce"

For the record, I have never been critical of Bruce. In fact, I have enjoyed his posts and respect him as a collector. Clearly, however, he is a paranoid, psychotic, anti-social, humorless nutjob. No, Bruce I am not an attic, nor am I an addict, but I do know how to spell it. I did not dislike you before now.
It is quite obvious that you could not possibly have many friends but here is some free advice. Choose your enemies more carefully.