View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 09:18 PM
James
James Kin.chen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyElm View Post
The ebay bucks thing drives me crazy. I am signed up for the notifications, but I never get the notifications people here are always talking about. What the heck am I missing?? All the right boxes are checked, yet I get nothing sent to me. Once in a blue moon, I get a message on ebay, from ebay, alerting me of an ebay bucks promotion, but that's it.
I had the same issue. I asked eBay customer service why I was never included in the promos and was always told that users were picked at random. I asked 3 or 4 times over the course of about 2 years. The last time I finally talked to someone that actually wanted to help. She suggested that I chance the email address that I had attached to my eBay account. She said that somewhere along the line eBay had an issue with my email address. A lot of the emails I used to get from eBay went into my spam folder for some reason. This probably had something to do with the issue. Anyway, I created a gmail email account just for eBay. Since changing the email address I have gotten almost all of the Bucks promo emails. Even now I usually get notifications by checking my eBay messages on the eBay site before I get the promo emails on my gmail account