View Single Post
Old 05-09-2005, 04:26 PM
Administrator

Default Full set of T206 raw listing 5195368896

Posted By: vetekbob

I wasnt saying the seller wasnt legit. All I was stating was in looking at his feedback he has been guilty more than just a few times of overstating condition of several items he has sold and add to that the way he is so beligerant in his replys to what appear to be genuine customer concerns raised red flags to me. From my own personal perspective, even if the ungraded cards are as exactly as he states, I am not sure I personally would bid with someone who goes about customer service the way he appears to with the personal attacks he makes to any unhappy customer not to mention the issue of the private auction listings he does. I was just trying to make the point that given the generality of his description of the lot and the lack of detailed scans such as it is, in my mind from a buyer perspective it did raise some concerns to me. That is a lot of money to lay down to someone who doesnt appear to deal in vintage baseball cards regularly. Some disagree with me on there being no real apparent concerns as a buyer and that is fine

basicgreatguy@hotmail.com