View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 09:43 AM

Wow I am impressed by all the love & compassion in these posts (note the sarcasm of a widow reading about her husband). As I read all these, especially the bashing towards Eric putting "God Bless" on his auctions, is nothing short of sad. Eric WAS a reputable person in all aspects of his life. I know I lived it with him since we were 15 years old! He just recently died right after he turned 50 in the hospital from a rare type of liver cancer. I do pray, yes I said pray, this never happens to any of you to later have your family read this atrocity that bashes your good name. I know for fact as I was home with Eric daily, he did not & would not altar cards! I have been through all his stuff only to find out he was a better person than I even thought. He never ever was ashamed to share that he loved God & wanted to put it in his listings & always had. With all this said, I would seriously hope you would honor a man by deleting your posts. I already know Leon does not delete & that's his prerogative but you all have the chance to be honorable men & delete on your end these old posts. I found these, he had mentioned them at one time but never let it get him down. He did not focus on negativity & I know his grand kids would love to NOT read this one day. Would you want this to be your legacy? Thank u, gentlemen & enjoy life it seriously is way too short. Make the best of it like Eric/waverly82 did each moment til death.