View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 06:29 AM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waverly82widow View Post
Wow I am impressed by all the love & compassion in these posts (note the sarcasm of a widow reading about her husband). As I read all these, especially the bashing towards Eric putting "God Bless" on his auctions, is nothing short of sad. Eric WAS a reputable person in all aspects of his life. I know I lived it with him since we were 15 years old! He just recently died right after he turned 50 in the hospital from a rare type of liver cancer. I do pray, yes I said pray, this never happens to any of you to later have your family read this atrocity that bashes your good name. I know for fact as I was home with Eric daily, he did not & would not altar cards! I have been through all his stuff only to find out he was a better person than I even thought. He never ever was ashamed to share that he loved God & wanted to put it in his listings & always had. With all this said, I would seriously hope you would honor a man by deleting your posts. I already know Leon does not delete & that's his prerogative but you all have the chance to be honorable men & delete on your end these old posts. I found these, he had mentioned them at one time but never let it get him down. He did not focus on negativity & I know his grand kids would love to NOT read this one day. Would you want this to be your legacy? Thank u, gentlemen & enjoy life it seriously is way too short. Make the best of it like Eric/waverly82 did each moment til death.
Lady [if that is what you are; for all any of us know you are him faking this whole thing to try and get the thread deleted so people won't find out the truth], your legacy is determined by how you lived your life. Sounds like your [alleged] spouse treated a lot of customers badly and generated his own bad press.

I hope no one changes a thing. Death isn't a dry cleaning for one's past. If you were a jackhole in life you deserve to be remembered that way. Perhaps his grandkids can learn from this thread that if you profess one set of morals while living another you will get called out for your hypocrisy and remembered for what you were not what you would like to have been seen as.

PS: the word is "alter" not "altar".

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...

Last edited by Exhibitman; 03-11-2014 at 06:31 AM.