View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 12:53 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Andy, silence can often be interpreted as consent or agreement. I have no idea if this dealer did the things of which he was accused. I have no idea whether she is legitimate or a troll. Neither matters. Regardless of whether someone is alive or dead, the posts made here are part of the history of the hobby that shouldn't be rewritten, especially since the people who made the original posts were victims of a fraud that they believe this dealer perpetrated, simply because the dealer died.

David is spot-on as well; had she not made her post this thread would have been long gone and forgotten absent a Google search. She knows Leon won't delete the thread ["I already know Leon does not delete & that's his prerogative"], so she decided to post something publicly to shame all of us [and I include myself in that "us" even though I had no part in the original discussion] by stating that "honorable" people would delete this "atrocity". When someone comes into our community making demands and calling names, pushback is to be expected.

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...