View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 07:43 PM
M@tt McC@rthy

This ran me $50 off eBay and another $50 to frame. Some might say that was too much but I love the finished product and it looks nice as you enter my home office. From the New York American and dated Sunday, March 31, 2012. There are some neat stories about the upcoming season including notes about new managers (Griffith, Davis, Stahl, Kling, et al) as well as “Birdie” Cree’s threatening to quit baseball if not paid more but the focus is clearly on my man, Hal Chase! Great couple images and and nice write up comparing Chase to Cobb. See below for the article...Chase was obviously held in high esteem...

I am very lucky to have a fantastic frame guy who takes good care of me and great care with my stuff. If you are in Connecticut, Framed by Kosal is tops!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I collect Hal Chase, Diamond Stars (PSA 5 or better), 1951 Bowman (Raw Ex or better), 1954 Topps (PSA 7 or better), 1956 Topps (Raw Ex or better), 3x5 Hall of Fame Autographs and autographed Perez Steele Postcards. You can see my collection by going to http://www.collectorfocus.com/collection/BigSix.