View Single Post
Old 09-13-2015, 11:18 PM
Mike C@.v3

I'm happy the Mets are where they are at right now...and I'd love to see them do some damage in the playoffs. Pitching wins and they definitely have it. There is a reason the Giants have won a few WS recently. They are very gritty on offense and their pitching gets the job done...the Mets share this trait.

Fantasy baseball has really given me an opportunity to pay attention to players and teams I otherwise wouldn't have as much interest in. I've had Granderson and D'arnaud on my team for over half the year and they have been awesome. I'm really impressed with what Granderson's been able to do. He walks like a madman and he's productive across the board...runs, hrs, doubles, a few sb, just very productive. What he's been able to do this year is that much more impressive because he seemed to be on a decline in recent years. His power didn't seem to fade, but he wasn't productive enough to be that relevant.

Congrats to all the Met's fans and I truly do hope they make some noise in the playoffs!

Shaun...great pictures and what an awesome experience for you and your son! Thanks for sharing
1938 Goudey Graded VG range 37/48

Last edited by freakhappy; 09-13-2015 at 11:19 PM.