View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 10:04 AM
B. Schneid.
Ben Sch.neider

Yeah I didn't include the t215-2 because they weren't printed until after the T206 were produced. The t215-2 and the t213-2 also have blue font on the front which definitely don't make it a T206 as well.

Personally I believe the t213-1 and t215-1 should be considered part of the T206, but this thread is less about arguing that point but rather show that these two backs are even rarer than perceived.

That would be great if you could add the SGC pop reports in as well. I didn't know an easy way to do it since their registry isn't the greatest when searching for backs. And yes PSA does differentiate between the Type 1s and Type 2s as they label the different types on the slabs and you can only look up the Coupon Type 1s and Red Cross Type 1s in the population report under the year 1910.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buymycards View Post
Hi,
That is interesting. The pop report isn't accurate, but that is pretty much the only resource that we have.

You didn't include T215-2. Is that because they were issued in 1912-13?

I wonder how accurate the T215-1 pop is. Does PSA differentiate between Type 1 and Type 2?

If I didn't have to go to work in a few minutes, I would add the SGC pop reports. Maybe later tonight.

Thanks for the interesting question.

Rick

Last edited by The Nasty Nati; 05-17-2017 at 10:17 AM.