View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 08:57 AM
Administrator

Default Negative eBay feedback BEWARE of 'sonicadvantage'

Posted By: Frank Wakefield

A couple of days ago I got a negative in eBay feedback.

I won 2 lots, a worn T206 and a worn T212. In the listing it had UPS shipping for $10.12, but would mail for less and would combine shipping. So I bid low and won.

I paid him within 24 hours via Paypal. He shipped via the mail for $5.60.

I get the cards, leave him 2 positives, 4 stars some places, and 3 stars for shipping costs.

His listing says that he expects 5 stars on everything, and he's not going to get that then something is wrong and to contact him. I didn't do that.

Robert Patton, who is 'sonicadvantage' emails me that his DSRs (the stars) went down and that he's blocking me as a bidder, he leaves one positive feedback for me whining about me giving low DSRs.

I email him back saying that I answered the stars honestly, that I gave him a positive, not a negative, that the way to get 5 stars is to ship quicker for less, and that since his feedback is 98.6 that I must not be alone.

Next I get an email from Patton with a cuss word in it, and a negative feedback entry.

I've contacted eBay, and of course they won't do anything about it. As I understand that Square Trade stuff, it is realistically paying a bunch of dollars to clear a negative so I'm not fooling with that.

I'm just venting... but I think that from now on I should #1 be less cantankerous, and #2 quit leaving feedback on purchases, or at best wait the seller out. Golly, if the seller wasn't satisfied with what I'd done, he should not have shipped the cards.

Anyway... I suggest you guys avoid cards from eBay seller 'sonicadvantage'. I should have seen that 98.6 and the high UPS shipping and steered clear.

Frank.