View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 08:38 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfanNY View Post
Act like he's been there before Lol... what about the big guns that stepped up and said this card was good? When do they do the right thing? Or is ok for the OP to go to the national and sell this card and say" so and so and so and so both said it was good so I am completely justified in passing on this modern fake off as a possibility cut from an advertisement that no one has ever seen?
Folks jump and down 24/7 about card doctors and fakes. And once the back of that card was posted there was no longer a debate if the card was good it is a modern FAKE. Everyone makes mistakes me more than most but letting this drag on is just beyond the bounds of what I thought net54 considered ethical.
There is almost no way you can be certain it is fake or real, given the photo and info we have. Saying so, imo, is reckless. I still think it is from an ad but am not sure. If I had it in hand I could be about 95%- 99% but just from a scan the percentage is more like 65% - 70%. Again, just my half cent of wisdom from experiences.

Last edited by Leon; 07-19-2019 at 08:40 AM.