View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 05:55 PM
Bob Davies

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
My original point was this. We were talking about BST interference and I said "Nice card" is no more interference than "PM sent." ... Why is "Nice card" interference but "PM sent" (when the purpose of the PM isn't to purchase the card) is not interference?
Partial quote here because I'm taking out the ignorant statements regarding how stupid other people are. IMHO while some folks may deem "nice card" as not interfering in the auction posted, I feel is does interfere with other listings by bumping them from the top, or the front page.

FWIW I do get frustrated when prices are removed once sold. I too come here for education, and to launch the joke. I use the eBay "Sold Items" option quite often. I missed an opportunity to purchase a card on BST a few weeks ago. I made the comment about wondering the price, and the seller (I won't out him) sent me a PM with the sell prices. I didn't share it, but I learned something... and also kicked myself for missing the opportunity to purchase a card at a price I would have been happy with.