View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 08:20 AM
Phillip Abbott
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
Damn, you're stupid! The only multi year history here is the every other month witch hunt and bitching and complaining about PWCC. It's the same people over and over, like the OP of this thread. You're just too new (and stupid) to realize it.
What is your point? You have been using Ebay for how long and you don't know you that you get 3 best offers? You just yap for the sake of yapping.

There you go again, not listening. Re-read the posts that people have quoted you on, then followed it up with the same comments about you.
I was reading one this morning, where you, just like the people you complain about are in the PWCC thread talking it up. No surprise.

CySemour: http://www.net54baseball.com/showpos...&postcount=211
Whodunit: Countless. Putting them all here is pointless.
Peter_Speath: I am not arguing any more with a guy with blinders on.

Besides the fact that I have been praised for calling you a moron from different people:
PM 1: I am sick of David and his contrarian approach. He loves to argue and spew shit for the sake of seeing his posts.
PM 2: David James will never learn; been watching him spew his garbage for years on this board.

A simple search of your username and the word idiot, returns 500 hits. 5 HUNDRED hits.

I have read countless amounts of these in my short time here as you suggest. Imagine how many more I can compile as I go? As I find them, I will keep
adding them to the list for you.

Last edited by PhillipAbbott79; 02-17-2017 at 08:23 AM. Reason: New quote