View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 03:54 PM
Howard Chasser

Default In response to Al's questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALR-bishop View Post
Howard -can you post your 67 Clemente Stand Up. Would love to see it. I have 22 of the 24 Stand Ups, but not that one. Do you have both of the 67 Punch Out pose variations. I only have one. I have a "set" of the 67Discs and 8 of the 68s, but no Clemente. SCD says there is a unique version of the Clemente Pin Up. Do you have it or have you seen it ?
See scan of stand up - It came as part of a HUGE Clemente collection I bought over 20 years ago. It is the "tougher" - die cut version. There was an auction house that had a group of the proofs a number of years ago - saw pictures of the Clemente, but never saw it offered publicly. Which other one are you missing? Die cuts or proofs?

I do have both of the 67 punch out variations (the gray background seems to be the near impossible one)- sorry no scan available.

I have 2 proofs of the 67 disc. Is yours final or proof?

I have never seen a 68 Clemente disc in any shape or form. Not even a picture. You?

I own the 1967 "pinup sticker". See attached scan. It is the item I was referring to that my friend in Pittsburgh hooked me up with. It is really interesting. It is the same photo and style as the 1967 pinup printed on a glossier sticker stock similar to 68 action all star stickers. It also has no number. I have had it under 20x magnification and it looks great! I have not had the autograph checked out. Any thoughts or speculation? I believe Larry saw it shortly after I got and believes it to be legitimate also. I invite you to chime in if you see this Larry.

Do you have any Bazooka boxes? Those are some of my favorites also?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 67 standup SGC 30.jpg (74.9 KB, 309 views)
File Type: jpg 67 Test sticker.jpg (36.1 KB, 308 views)