View Single Post
Old 11-04-2015, 10:26 AM
L@rry T1p+0n

Default todays mail:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvu_class_of_2001 View Post
Going back through my blog posts to find my pickups since I decided to start back in the vintage world. Nothing too spectacular on this one, but I still enjoy posting.
There were two shows in Dallas that day and at the first show (which is a twice-a-year show) I picked up these pieces, along with a vintage hockey card. If you're interested to see the hockey one, or read the blog post, you can click here. It's hockey, so I didn't want to post it on this thread.
Kin: I enjoyed looking at your blog! Keep having fun with your cards!
Todays mail brought two hits 1952 Bowman SMALL:
 photo Scan 158.jpg
 photo Scan 162.jpg
Herman Clark played for the Bears in 1952 and also 1954-57 and couldn't find out much about him except he died in 1989.
Ollie Matson "books" for $200 in NM. 1952 co-rookie of the year also won Bronze (400 M run) and Silver (400 M relay team) Medals in the Olympics that year. Pro football HOF 1972. In his later years Matson suffered from dementia and died in 2011. According to his nephew, Matson hadn't spoken in the four years prior to his passing.
Larry