View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 12:38 PM
$cotty @.utin

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatloaf View Post
Yeah, I am looking at Probstein123, Memory Lane, REA, Heritage, etc. I want to make sure it is worth it before committing. I need to do more investigation.

Any recommendations for vintage auctions houses that have a combination of the following: high hammer prices, low consignment % or fees, and quick/painless payment?

Alex
Hi Devildog, thanks for your service. Im in the Army and work the same way, keep the collection low and make money when you can.

Ive never sold with any of those auctions, but as a ticket collector I will tell you that my favorite auctions to buy from are: Legendary and Lelands. They have a wide array of "non-cards" items that draws a wide viewership from people that buy those items. Others may disagree with me, but Ive spent more money at Leland on items than I would on eBay due to the rarity and the fact that I was buying quality. If Lelands or Legendary tells me something is rare, it goes further than if someone on eBay tells me the same thing.

Vintage Army Football Collection
http://www.wix.com/armyautin/vintage-army-football