View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 09:56 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

I don't think signed versions of those cards exist. Those photos are the Judge SPs for that set and I have yet to see a signed version posted. I think the 1987 version may be pack pulled, but most autos are redemption and it should not be possible to pack pull those versions signed or not.

I would venture a guess those are proofs or possibly even a fantasy card because the certified writing should be stamped and there should be more clarity on that it is an auto card on the reverse.

If signed versions do surface when the redemptions are processed, they were likely backdoored extras from the production run to replace any damage.

I looked on ebay and the amount of postings that seller had makes it impossible he would have randomly pulled 33 unsigned error cards that should not exist in the general public and list all at the same time.

I may return them because 150 is a good chunk of cash for proofs or run extras, Just an opinion.

EDIT: From looking closer it looks like the cards are stamped and the logo is foiled. Leaning more to backdoored. I would like to see the redemption checklist to see if these are there to really help define it.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.

Last edited by JustinD; 10-27-2017 at 10:08 AM.