View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 10:46 AM
Robert Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtgmsc View Post
I have used Ebay Global since Day 1 and NEVER had an issue. Granted, the fees to the international buyer are VERY steep but you as a seller are covered 100% on the shipping end. I had a high dollar card ship overseas a year ago and the buyer was saying he never got the card. I simply pointed out to paypal that I had used Ebay Global and they settled the case in my favor within 3 days. That NEVER happens when shipping to USA addresses!

You ship the item to Kentucky and your tracking will tell you when they (Kentucky Ebay Center) get it. They then open the package to make sure it is the correct item, then they repackage according to international specs and regulations and Voila! You are literally only on the hook to get it sent to KY with tracking!

Too easy! Except of course for those pesky buyer fees! Ugh! Nothing's perfect right?

Peace, Mike
And those pesky buyer's fees are the nail in the coffee. I've had SOOOOOOOO many International buyers complain about the high shipping fees. So much so, that I stopped carrying it. Although, when I did, I LOVED it!!! Like you said, you are responsible for getting it to KY. That's it!!! Ebay is on the hook for everything else!!! And you are protected if the buyer claims he never got it.

Last edited by bobbyw8469; 02-24-2017 at 10:46 AM.