View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 10:34 PM
Joe W.
J0seph Wi.er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harliduck View Post
Wow Joe...I guess I didn't think the $30 total I have invested needed me to take out a 2nd mortgage.. A normal binder is 6.99 and $14 for the sheets so I am trying to figure out how $10 more bucks on a slower moving almost custom binder is gouging? Anyway, to each his own...I'd have payed $60...this topic has come up MANY times and "this easy to find item" has never been mentioned, at least not lately or what I could find searching old posts. Like I said, just sharing...
John, I'm not poo-poo'ing your find, as I said before,I like the product, but I'm just a small fish with a modest budget so perhaps I'm out of my league on this thread. I am wondering, however, how you managed to purchase the binder and enough pages to house a standard 407 card 1952 topps set for only $30.99. The item you showed pictured is for sale at the manufacturers link I provided with a binder and 40 pages for $52. Those 40 pages only hold 240 cards so you're going to have to buy a second binder with thirty additional pages ($46) to hold that set. That's $98 to house a set. Like I said before I know you can find them discounted on ebay for about $30-35 for 30 pages but if you know a secret place to get them cheaper please share! I may actually be a buyer after all.

Last edited by 4reals; 03-01-2013 at 10:34 PM.