View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 06:06 AM
Howard Che.r.n.i.ck

Default Buyers From Hell

I just wanted to vent about an eBay buyer who just purchased a card from me.

Buyer won a card from me on 3/7. I received his Paypal payment on 3/8. That same evening, I packaged up his card. I then dropped off his package along with many other orders during the morning of 3/10. My policy is to ship the cards within 2 business days after I receive payment. Most times, I do it within 1 day. So far, I have done everything as I promised. I also mention in each and every lsiting that it can take between 4 and 11 business days to arrive. Usually takes 2 business days.

On 3/11 (1 day after I ship), he sends an email wanting to know where his card was. I explained to him that the card was just mailed. Several more emails came from him over the next 3 days demanding to know where his card was. He kept telling me that he is going to file a complaint. He says that this is a bad business practice because I took so long to ship. I expained to him that the card was shipped less than 2 days after I received his payment. So, he comes back and says that he paid on the 7th and not the 8th. I emailed him the receipt from Paypal showing him the 8th. It just goes back and forth.

Whether he paid on the 7th or 8th, this guy has nothing better to do but harass me.

I deal with many buyers and I would say 99% make it all worth it. It's that 1% like this guy which makes selling on eBay a miserable experience.

Has anyone else experienced a "Buyer from Hell"?

Buythatcard

http://stores.ebay.com/Buythatcard