View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 09:22 AM
Administrator

Default Really important Off topic

Posted By: leon

Ok...here's the deal. For our Net54 National Dinner I played the hotels against each other to "win" our Net54 National Dinner business. The Embassy Suites said they would give us a 1/2 hour open bar for free.....so of course they won our business (plus I am staying there and wanted them to have it anyway...but that is beside the point)......The Dinner will be from 6pm till 12am.....just like last year. I expect it to start at 6pm promptly and then at 7pm we are going to have some speakers....That will take us to approx. 8pm.....and I am thinking that is when I want the Dinner served.....(8pm)....There will be 2 buffet lines so it should be pretty quick....But here is the question....When would be the best time (when we drink the most) to have them give us the free 1/2 hour of open bar? Of course this whole evening is free to everyone attending but there will be no drink tickets needed for whichever half hour I/we choose. Do ya'll think 6:30-7:00 or maybe later such as 9:00-9:30pm? We want to maximize our consumption during the freebies... ......best regards