Thread: R E Question
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 08:20 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsticks View Post
Shelly,

I've stated time and time again that my LOP is accurate as what was told to me. If you ask a child a question will you get the same answer the next time you ask him the same question? That is where I am at. I am trying to protect my mother and her failing memory and health. Yes, her version was slightly different than mine but ask her again tomorrow and you'll get another version. That's all I'm saying. You don't have to come right out and say they are fake. Your posts and comments have indicated that. I have no reason to lie as I am not keeping any of the money. I have an ailing mother who cares for my brother who has MS and their home has been foreclosed on. There, I've said what I didn't want public. My reason to get them authenticated by someone else was to get more or less a second opinion. Not someone like you looking at a picture of a picture. I've brought a lot of embarrassment to my family because we are private people and don't think anyone needs to know our life history but that is something I will deal with. Choose your words more carefully and limit your attacks and maybe you won't be bashed so much on here.
Shelly receives far more praise on here than bashing.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow