View Single Post
Old 12-13-2015, 07:14 PM
Rich Nelson

Been to only 3 this year. The first was a 2 day event at the Horseshoe in Columbus Ohio. It was the Buckeye Country Superfest The Lineup was

Saturday, June 20
Blake Shelton
Rascal Flatts
Lee Brice
Tyler Farr
Cassadee Pope

Sunday, June 21
Kenny Chesney
Keith Urban
Cole Swindell
David Nail
Parmalee

All the acts were excellent except for David Nail. He played maybe 40 minutes and acted as though he would have loved to have been anywhere else. I know someone who saw him with Darius Rucker a couple weeks ago in Dayton and he said he was the same.

About a month and a half ago saw Night Ranger, Foreigner and Def Leppard at The Shott in Columbus. All bands were great, with Foreigner being the best of them. Have to say though, that Joe Elliot's voice has seen some better days. Then again, I am not in my 20's anymore either.

The last show I saw was last night. I went to get some stuff a few days ago at Menard's and saw a box to sign up for a contest run by the local tv stations. I had no idea what the prizes were. They called me the next day and said I had won Home Free Christmas concert tickets. I had never heard of Home Free, but my wife said they are an acapella group that won a tv show called The Sing Off. She wanted to go, so I took her and was prepared for the most boring night of my life as I am more into 70's rock. By the time I left the auditorium they had me hooked. It was one of the most enjoyable concerts I have been to.

I would recommend that anyone go see them.