Thread: Lonzo Ball
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 02:55 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by samosa4u View Post
Alright, let's talk some basketball!

Lonzo Ball - what are your predictions? He did pretty well in the Summer League, but that was against other rookies. What's going to happen when he starts playing against the big boys? He obviously makes others around him perform better because he loves passing the ball, but how will he contribute points-wise? I think people are taking it too far when they call him "the face of the franchise for the next 10 years." Will he win RC of the Year? Can be beat Ben Simmons and Markelle Fultz?
Give him a few years. Simmons already injured for one year so if Ball plays a game hes already better than simmons was the first year. So thats an easy one.

As to Fultz who was drafted higher than him he doesnt have to be better than him to prove anything his first year as he was drafted after him.

Basically when year is over the Lakers i think wont regret drafting him. How he does in year 2-3 is the real measuring stick to me though. No the first year when he only was in college one year.

The Tatum kid wont carry the load for the celtics but hell be on tv lot as the celtics are a high end playoff team....hes going to be the most efficient scoring wise versus any other high end rookies but his numbers wont be as high.

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 10-04-2017 at 02:59 PM.