View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 10:24 PM
Derek 0u3ll3tt3

A lot of people just use art binders, since the paper is a sturdier stock. I prefer a 3-ring binder so I can open it and rearrange the pages as I get stuff signed. I use regular 8x11 card stock, and use a three hole punch to makes holes so they can go into the binder. I could fit 9 cards but it'd be tight, if I oriented the page portrait style and did 3 rows of 3. Instead I do 2 rows of 4, landscape style and get 8 cards to a page. I use a business card or something similar to lift the photo corners when I put the card in to avoid damaging the corners. They pop right out without having to use anything. Thicker cards don't fit in photo corners but I will cut the corners off of a plain white envelope and tape them to the card stock if I'm getting a relic card signed. About the only problems I encounter are if a left-handed signer starts on the left side of the page, he may drag his hand through and smudge the ones he's just signed as he moves across the page. It doesn't happen as often as you'd think though. Hope this makes sense, since I started using a book the number of smudged signatures I get has decreased dramatically.

Last edited by dgo71; 03-21-2018 at 10:25 PM.