View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 06:31 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
Not that I haven't screwed up on occasion and posted stuff on the wrong board, but if the main board was limited to educational type inquiries and not someone wheeling and dealing cards for trades, I think it would alleviate a lot of people's disappointment as to the current state of the board. Having some carnival barker screaming "come
on boys .... you can do better than that" is not what this board should be about.
LOLOL I hate that thread too but it's just one thread. I would disagree with the OP's premise, I don't really see much difference between now and a year or two ago. For me the biggest change over time has been that many very knowledgeable people (both about cards and the hobby itself) aren't here any more or barely post, whether because they are banned, or lost interest, or whatever.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.