View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 11:43 PM
Banned

Several people have had their accounts banned, canceled and suspended for voicing their concerns over this issue. I think what happened to Richard stinks. Is this what Heritage is all about?

Heritage takes a bow like they are doing everyone a favor, only AFTER people had to bring this to the public's attention, because after privately bringing it to heritage's attention, they were told to go away.

So then Heritage promises to be a good corporate citizen and fix the problem because they realize it's not the best way to do business, then this same good corporate citizen hands out behind-the-scenes suspended, canceled, and banned accounts.

Funny, that wasn't mentioned at all in their statement they made to the public regarding this issue. They didn't say 'By the way, we will be making this change, but suspending the accounts of those who brought it to light and challenged us in the public square.'

This wasn't a preview item, but live and open for bidding, like the boxing glove I showed also. We were promised this only happened to preview items. So this item actually has the precertification from PSA? I guess so since we heard from Heritage that the items that had this phantom notation weren't for sale, no way no how, and never would have been for sale. so this must not be a phantom pre-certification then, but real?

Is it live or Memorex? Heritage? Please forward a message to this board and explain.

And if anyone speaks freely about their concerns. Well, what can I say? I am no longer able to log in and bid at Heritage either since this all came about a few months ago.
I had never placed a bid with them, but was told my account was suspended because they had tried but failed to satisfactorily do business with me. If I had never placed a bid with them, how is this a failure to do business? It didn't have anything to do with doing business with them.

Last edited by travrosty; 03-24-2012 at 11:53 PM.