View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 05:59 PM
Curt

I have at least one item signed by each player who played a game for LA between 1958-2019, but I also collect Dodger cards signed even if they never made the big club, as well as minor league issues/players.

I wish I had every Dodger card signed, that would be amazing. I have a good start to that for the 50s-80s. Nowhere near complete but may even have a couple full team sets by now. I was just thinking about this the other night. There is one Topps card from the 60s that may or may not even exist in signed form. The player never made the club or MLB, but I would absolutely love to find one signed.

1965 Topps Rookies with Kekich, Valle, Lefebvre and Dennis Daboll. I have Daboll on a MiLB ball, but have never seen or heard of the Topps card signed by him. Be cool if a few existed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by homerunhitter View Post
Mrmopar-when you say you have a complete la run do you mean you have every single Dodgers topps card signed from 1958-2019 or do you mean that you have every single dodger player from 1958-2019 on a signed item? Do you collect only those that made the Dodgers season roster or do you collect also players that have a dodger card issued but never made the team such as a dodger rookie card if someone like a draft pick that never made the big leagues?