View Single Post
Old 11-24-2016, 07:38 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Makes no sense if you aren't one of the ones waiting for the break to fill. I don't personally get involved in breaks but if I did I would want it to fill up. As was done on This board before, there always has to be 110% transparency. A professional type random number generator should be used too (whatever Nick on our board did worked great as I heard no complaints)....

Your 50% off works great if they mark the slots up too high to start with.

And Scott- that is why, with 100% random and transparent draws, it shouldn't be a problem for whoever buys the slots.....if I bought some I wouldn't care who bought the others as long as it is fair and transparent, but that is just me. I understand some folks wouldn't like it and they don't have to play. But I think it's a good rule, without giving it a ton more thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
right makes no sense for them to buy the cards just to resell them. If they offered the slots to people that already bought slots, perhaps for a discount price, i think they sell them out as well and would encourage more original buyers..

Like give a date deadline where original buyers of slots will be offered the same number of slots but for 50% off. If still doesnt fill then make an offer for more off. Then if still doesnt fill, then the buyer with the most original slots would be able to purchase more then the next most original slots etc..

Last edited by Leon; 11-24-2016 at 07:54 AM.