View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 12:51 PM
Paul Gruszka aka P Diddy, Cambo, Fluke, Jagr, PG13, Bon Jokey, Paulie Walnuts
Pa.ul Grus.zka

You 2 crack me up. No agenda, just listing one of the many ones that are out there to get the word out that the guide is incorrect. Ticket itself lists correct info., as I have proven, and as the watchers and few smart bidders who know the guide is incorrect know. I can not stress enough DO NOT follow that botched guide to a "T" , some of it is correct, some of it is wrong. People who wrote on tickets years ago, didn't enter wrong dates.

I only have this one. It will probably sell for a whopping 10-40 dollars. That's some agenda. I've been plotting this for years, now comes the payday!!!!!!

Suckers!!!!! I'm laughing all the way to the bank!!! Oh what to do with that twenty bucks when it comes in.

Oh and thanks for the free pub., I appreciate you sending links to all my auctions. Normally we have to pay for this kind of publicity on here, or put things for sale in the BST, but thanks to you, more watchers = more bidders!

You 2 are idiots. Guide is botched. Again check Ebay weekly you will see tickets that don't match up. Not only the "1" I have, and listed it to get the word out as you can see in the listing, Slimeball's aha moment, much like his guide is incorrect. There will be plenty more on Ebay from other sellers (not from me, wrong again Slimey one), and MegaSlimey still has yet to answer on the one at Golding with the Hologram, your turn.......

Last edited by Shoeless Moe; 03-30-2018 at 01:51 PM.