View Single Post
Old 10-23-2015, 12:07 PM
₳₦ĐɎ ₦ɆɄ฿ɆⱤ₮

Quote:
Originally Posted by benlee66 View Post
COMC bought it out of my inventory even thought it was listed as not for sale, and gave me store credit when I paid with Paypal (COMC store credit is worth about $.40 on the dollar). They could have at least made me an offer or contacted me before removing the card.
There is a lot of talk about the OP thinking he was trying to get a good deal or not, but the problem I see is in this part of the post.

To cash out on COMC it costs 20% of the cash out amount along with $1 per transaction when it goes to paypal. So if the OP put money in just to buy the card and then COMC refunded it as store credit when doing the reversal the OP could be out money if he tries to cash out.

If I was the OP I would try and get the cash out as a refund. The way the transaction went down it may not automatically allow this because of this rule on the COMC site under the refunds rule:
Quote:
Sellers: We will review your account. If you used your purchased store credit and then earned it back from selling items, you will still be subject to the 20% Cash-Out Fee
But since this was an error on COMC's side then they should allow the full refund.